After leaving Price Hill Will. I built Orchards for the Port Authority Fall of 2018 and Spring of 2019. We are now calling this work The Common Orchard Project – With 10 lots and 2 acre site in development, it is going to be an exciting 2020! Our goal is 10 new orchards every year for the next 10 years. Let’s get to 100!
– Curious about Re-rentry and working with folks in these Orchards.
– Organizing around Peer Based Production models and The Commons. Working with Schumacher Center, YES! Magazine, and other crazy big connections. Its humbling.
– Designing a 6 Acre flood prone area in Silvopasture.
– Planting a 25 Acre Chestnut Farm near Athens, Ohio.
– Scheming 10 orchard builds in Cleveland, Akron, Canton with various community partners.
– Grafting over 400 trees
– Teaching 2 cohorts of young people in Permaculture Design as a way to prepare tools and materials for teaching larger community trainings in Permaculture – Very excited to mix together all I have learned and stage new learning with people.
– Installing a Mini-split for someone (Apparently now I do HVAC work, whatever it takes to pay the bills in this patchwork economy)
STILL, fixing this big-silly-wonderful house, we do concerts and teach workshops. Let me know if you would like to host something!
Permaculture Design Consultation services in the Cincinnati region. This is really starting to grow!
Really digging into Herbalism and Plant Medicine.
In the middle of a massive overhaul of self. Currently not undermining myself or others, and it is amazing and a profoundly difficult time. 🙂
Improvising with OTRimprov.
Co-teaching the Yearlong PDC with Cincinnati Permaculture Institute.
– Speaking at the Midwest Regional Sustainability Summit
– I am singing again.
– More travel and side trips – usually farming related
– Hosting more Circle and group discernment
– Prepping for a one month trip to the UK in July
I have 60 books starring me down – This year the goal is get through 30 – I’ll post about this on my Instagram
…I am trying shrink the size of this list.
Last updated February, 2020.