After leaving Price Hill Will. I built Orchards for the Port Authority Fall of 2018 and Spring of 2019. We are now calling this work the Common Orchard Project – With 9 lots and 2 larger sites in development, it is going to be an exciting 2020.
– Curious about Re-rentry and working with folks in these Orchards.
– Organizing around Peer Based Production models and The Commons. Working with Schumacher Center, YES! Magazine, and other crazy big connections. Its humbling.
– Designing a 6 Acre flood prone area in Silvopasture.
– Planting a 25 Acre Chestnut Farm
STILL, fixing this big-silly-wonderful house, we do concerts and teach workshops. Let me know if you would like to host something!
Permaculture Design Consultation services in the Cincinnati region. This is really starting to grow!
Really digging into Herbalism and Plant Medicine.
In the middle of a massive overhaul of self. Currently not undermining myself or others, and it is amazing and a profoundly difficult time. 🙂
Improvising with OTRimprov.
Co-teaching the Yearlong PDC with Cincinnati Permaculture Institute.
– Speaking at the Jubilee Launch Event
– I am singing again.
Ready for Winter and more time for reading and music.
…I am trying shrink the size of this list.
Last updated October, 2019.